Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ashfosse

So What's The Problem? - Pace

Fair comment Ash, I would place the emphasis somewhat differently but we have pretty much done the subject to death...... :thumbup:

More importantly, do you feel NFP can do anything to arrest the slide over the next 6 games?

Personally I can't see it, I think we will be lucky to get more than 6 out of the 18 points available, do you have a view?

yep well thats the beauty of opinion...but mine is right obviously.

the brighton game today is actually a huge game, but im just struggling to get excited or pumped up about it the way we have been playing over the last few weeks has been depressing at times.

looking at our remaining fixtures combined with how poor we are at the moment, its going to be difficult to get more than 6 points as you said. this therefore wont be enough to make the po.

i dont think many fans and even players have much belief or confidence in NP and its looking like its going to be another season of dissapointment. but i hope im proved wrong and the team can surprise me over the last 6 games. stranger things have happened.

WYS

Archived