Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Tiatto...

Correct choice for club captain?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Correct choice for club captain?

• Yes
    • No

Douglas would be a good choice, or maybe Maybury. I think if Kisnorbo's going to play regularly, depending on his personality, he might be worth considering as hes in the right area of the pitch (as holding midfielder). :)

145087[/snapback]

Can't fault him for effort but don't think he's actually good enough to be a first choice player for the club. Decent back-up though.

Douglas would be a good choice, or maybe Maybury. I think if Kisnorbo's going to play regularly, depending on his personality, he might be worth considering as hes in the right area of the pitch (as holding midfielder). :)

145087[/snapback]

Can't fault him for effort but don't think he's actually good enough to be a first choice player for the club. Decent back-up though.

145200[/snapback]

I went for Maybury. Likely to be in the team, lots of effort and enthusiasm. In a good position to see what's going on in front of and around him. Proven performer already. Other potential candidates haven't enough "flying hours" under their belt. Connolly is the Joker in the pack but I think he needs to focus on the considerable responsibility he has as a striker. Generally I prefer defenders to forwards as captain.

Tiato is ok as captain he may be a bit wild but we need someone who can get the team wound up and keep them wound up for 90 min. I know some dont like him but they overlook his work rate. he will make more mistakes than most simply because he does twice the work. he goes for every opertunity and pushes himself all the time which is another reason why he appears to make a lot of mistakes and people think he is crap.

Archived