Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SVEN-SATIONAL

I can't even be mad

Good work! I'd rather walk down to a park and support a team for real, its better than shouting at a tv once a week.

We're real fans, we'll bounce back in August.

To make it worse all my friend's are Arsenal 'fans' - they deserted City around the time of Micky Adams. (And coincidentally Arsenal's Invincibles). I dragged them down with me on Thursday night and they absolutely loved the atmosphere - they were genuinely worried when the goal went in as the ground was shaking! 

It must be so boring to just watch a team on TV, buy their kit and say that you're a supporter. Don't get me wrong, what happened today hurt, but it just makes the moments when we are successful all the more sweeter!

Onwards and upwards. Next year is definitely our year. I can feel it!

To make it worse all my friend's are Arsenal 'fans' - they deserted City around the time of Micky Adams. (And coincidentally Arsenal's Invincibles). I dragged them down with me on Thursday night and they absolutely loved the atmosphere - they were genuinely worried when the goal went in as the ground was shaking!

It must be so boring to just watch a team on TV, buy their kit and say that you're a supporter. Don't get me wrong, what happened today hurt, but it just makes the moments when we are successful all the more sweeter!

Onwards and upwards. Next year is definitely our year. I can feel it!

Arsenal? Bloody hell. If you count the League 1 title, we've won more silverware then them lately :)

Arsenal? Bloody hell. If you count the League 1 title, we've won more silverware then them lately :)

lol well I think they're the worst glory-hunting fans around! Serves them right...

Archived