Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SVEN-SATIONAL

I can't even be mad

Watched on Sky, to say I'm gutted is an understatement, but at the final whistle, my 3 year old came up to me, gave me his blue power ranger and said "Don't be upset daddy, we'll always love Leicester." I never thought you could feel proud, happy and sad at the same time.

Onwards and upwards.

Watched on Sky, to say I'm gutted is an understatement, but at the final whistle, my 3 year old came up to me, gave me his blue power ranger and said "Don't be upset daddy, we'll always love Leicester." I never thought you could feel proud, happy and sad at the same time.

Onwards and upwards.

Jesus, I'm actually crying.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but, yes, I left the room to compose myself!

At least there's one for the next generation.

Deadly serious pal, the tears were on their way but that topped it off.

Onwards and upwards.

My 'lad' is 20. Hasn't spoken a word since the game finished. No blue Power Ranger, nothing. He's up in his room, probably best not to disturb him :(

My Dad is 50 and is yet to contact me since full time. He rings after every game to discuss what went right/wrong if we don't go together. 

My 19yr old son had a few tears :-/ it was a unreal to finish the game like that, complete bonkers. Football brings so many emotions, but I'm glad I've brought my lads up with a real passion for our club. They yearn for the wembley trips I've had and are down today, but we'll bounce back, we will.

My 19yr old son had a few tears :-/ it was a unreal to finish the game like that, complete bonkers. Football brings so many emotions, but I'm glad I've brought my lads up with a real passion for our club. They yearn for the wembley trips I've had and are down today, but we'll bounce back, we will.

Exactly. The pain will be worth it in the end.......hopefully!

I sat with Ashley in the Vicarage road stand and balled my eyes out.

It was absolutely horrible and I won't forget this day, although, sadly for all the wrong reasons.

But,

WE LOVE YOU

WE LOVE YOU

WE LOVE YOU

AND WHERE YOU PLAY

WE FOLLOW

WE FOLLOW

WE FOLLOW

BECAUSE WE SUPPORT

THE LEICESTER

THE LEICESTER

THE LEICESTER

AND THAT'S THE WAY

WE LIKE IT

WE LIKE IT

WE LIKE IT

and we always will boys and girl. Chins up.

I sat with Ashley in the Vicarage road stand and balled my eyes out.

It was absolutely horrible and I won't forget this day, although, sadly for all the wrong reasons.

But,

WE LOVE YOU

WE LOVE YOU

WE LOVE YOU

AND WHERE YOU PLAY

WE FOLLOW

WE FOLLOW

WE FOLLOW

BECAUSE WE SUPPORT

THE LEICESTER

THE LEICESTER

THE LEICESTER

AND THAT'S THE WAY

WE LIKE IT

WE LIKE IT

WE LIKE IT

and we always will boys and girl. Chins up.

Our time will come buddy

As soon as the commentators said we had never lost a play off semi final away and that nobody has scored three past us all season so don't start doing it now, I knew we would lose, curse of the commentator all game

With my 9 year old lad in the Soar Point. Could see him welling up at the finish so tried to bale out quickly. Torrents of vented spleen outside the entrance as we got our bikes unlocked. 'Another ****in' French ****er ****ed it up' etc etc That upset the lad more than the result. Same idiot giving the effing had been giving it the 'allez les bleus' at the penalty decision.

About an hour and half later he mischievously sang 'might sell Knockaert'........... :) 

I think it's great that you get to pass on this kind of misery to your kids.

But we'd be failures if it was any other way. Imagine supporting Man Utd, it'd be bloody boring. As someone pointed out earlier, days like today make the highs even better.

It'll come, just a matter of when, not if.

But without my little boy today, I don't know how I'd have handled it.

I'm the only one in my family who supports City, the rest are United 'fans' 

To make my afternoon worse, I had to sit whilst they 'celebrated' United's success. 

I now feel physically sick and haven't spoken to anyone in hours.

But wouldn't have it any other way....

I'm the only one in my family who supports City, the rest are United 'fans'

To make my afternoon worse, I had to sit whilst they 'celebrated' United's success.

I now feel physically sick and haven't spoken to anyone in hours.

But wouldn't have it any other way....

Good work! I'd rather walk down to a park and support a team for real, its better than shouting at a tv once a week.

We're real fans, we'll bounce back in August.

Archived