Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry - LCFC

Progress?

Progress  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Has the club progressed this season under the current management team?

• Yes, we're a better team now and are better placed to gain promotion next season.
    • Yes, we have moved forward but not enough. We should have achieved more this season.
    • No, little has changed. We remain in the Championship with a similar chance of promotion next season.
    • No, we've regressed this season and our chances of promotion have decreased.

Nigel Pearson said in an interview that "the club is in a much better position that it was 12 months ago." I would like to ask posters if they agree with that statement.

Just requesting that you have a little think about these points before you answer. Thanks.  :)

• Do we have a better squad now?

• Are we in a better position to get promoted in the 13/14 season than we were at the start of the 12/13 season?

• Is the club healthier? Difficult to answer I know but try to consider things like the relationship between players and management, youth players in the first team, finances etc.

I know this is all closely linked with the 'should Pearson go?' debate but I just want to see if people are happy with the changes that we've experienced this season.

Didn't want to turn this into another discussion over the management position so I've made it poll-only. You can bite peoples' heads off in the various other threads.  :P

Archived