Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

The Football Leagues 125 Best Players

Which speaks volumes. One missed penalty shouldn't put him far down.

I'd personally slap him straight into the top five. People aren't seriously telling me there are that many players with more ability in this league than he has? The bloke's class.

Not consistent enough to be in top 5 for me

lol Standard Sky Sports, take a wild guess at which nonce wrote it, Peter Beagrie perhaps or no maybe Don Goodman or even Kammy? Their 'Football League Pundits' are a complete and utter joke. 

And what is the hype behind Tom Ince :frusty: OVERRATED OVERRATED OVERRATED!!!

Which speaks volumes. One missed penalty shouldn't put him far down.

I'd personally slap him straight into the top five. People aren't seriously telling me there are that many players with more ability in this league than he has? The bloke's class.

He's not in the top 5 players in the league, currently he's not even our best player although he does have the potential to be.

Just to add how ignorant/stupid/clueless these clowns are, no Julio Cesar? Perhaps isnt gonna be a QPR player much longer but at the time of writing that he was. Cant believe that someone whos had half a season in the Prem gets in there, Royston Drenthe, he was decent in his 20 odd games, but dear me, Will Hughes over rated too. Zaha. Ince. The list goes on.

lol Standard Sky Sports, take a wild guess at which nonce wrote it, Peter Beagrie perhaps or no maybe Don Goodman or even Kammy? Their 'Football League Pundits' are a complete and utter joke. 

And what is the hype behind Tom Ince :frusty: OVERRATED OVERRATED OVERRATED!!!

18 goals and 14 assists last season - not to mention giving a number of full-backs a considerably torrid time. Knocky got 8 goals and 4 assists in the same amount of games... I'd say both are very talented wingers and at 21, Tom Ince has every attribute to being a very classy winger in the future. 

Archived