Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LoneWolf

any one...

how so?

149190[/snapback]

Just some offer NTL had to get new subscribers but they offered it to existing subscribers as well - it runs out in October although Anish I believe had the same deal and stil lhas access even though it should have ended by now. :)

I get free broadband from ntl, how? i dont know, they just stopped charging me :D

They forgot to charge a friend of mine for 14 months too, and they secretly have engineers sell you cheap ntl subscriptions, shhhhh ;)

Just some offer NTL had to get new subscribers but they offered it to existing subscribers as well - it runs out in October although Anish I believe had the same deal and stil lhas access even though it should have ended by now.  :)

149207[/snapback]

Too right :thumbsup:

Just some offer NTL had to get new subscribers but they offered it to existing subscribers as well - it runs out in October although Anish I believe had the same deal and stil lhas access even though it should have ended by now.  :)

149207[/snapback]

its cheap enough as it is! :P any cheaper they will be paying us to use it :)

Archived