Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guido13

A new LCFC Blog

Hey guys, new here but my buddy (also from the states) is providing game by game write ups for LCFC.

Don't mean to spam the forum or anything but he is a huge fan and is doing quite a good job getting our group of friends into the Foxes.

He's written something for each game so far, you can find the articles here: http://beespn.com/category/lcfc/

He'd enjoy the feedback I'm sure.

Like your enthusiasm and positivity, lads, and some decent factual research or attentiveness has gone into this - can't be easy from such a distance. Also, a decent bit of humour and "colour" in there with the "Damned United" references (sod the film, read the book, anyone who hasn't - genuinely intense and mesmerising).

A bit more performance analysis, maybe: e.g. defensively very promising, especially young Moore, but a lack of creativity going forward....though you're quite right that the substitutes, at least Wood & Knockeart, added that and nearly swung it.

Couple of minor criticisms:

- The word "not" has been accidentally omitted between the words "seemed" and "to" in the sentence "Leicester City seemed to control the ball in the first part of the game"

- If you have to have a Pope at the top, couldn't you have the new one? He seems like a nice chap, unlike old Ratzi...

Keep it up! It's a long journey and the writer sounds like the sort of traveller who's up for that!

Thanks mate.

I'm a Chelsea fan (don't kill me) but Russ has been following LCFC for a handful of years now and truly loves them. He's probably a member of these boards, even his twitter handle is @lcfc_usa - - - I'll make sure he makes his way out to read your comments, the site he writes these for only allows comments for like 24 hours because we haven't been able to kill the spam. :)

I'm sure he is geared up for the Derby this weekend, I'll be holding on to my chair as Chelsea gives up an early goal to Hull.

We've even entertained a podcast, along the lines of Americans trying to be football fans and such.

We do enjoy the sport quite a bit and with the National team playing well it's a bit of a high over here, as much as it can be with the NFL season starting up (barf).

NBC Sports is going to do a great job with the top level but it's a bit more of a chore to see LCFC here. We were hoping against hope they would earn promotion, would have been great. Maybe this year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived