Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

Donny banter

Far more enjoyable than the actual game today (which was diabolical) was some of the banter with the Doncaster fans (all 10 of them).

1) Turnbull grinning and trying not to laugh as we were giving him the 'you're shit aaaaaaaaaaaah', then him trying to get us going again when we went quiet on about 75 minutes because we knew we were gonna lose.

2) Those 10 Doncaster fans on the right singing 'Kasper schmeical, he scores when he wants'

3) On the coach on the way back, a Donny fan (typical northern bloke) rolls down his car window, points and laughs at us and mimicks Schmeicals howler, complete with exaggerated look of horror, then blows us kisses lol

Still like Doncaster, even if they are tinpot. Not a shithole either like I was expecting.

The state of those 10 fans though. Rightly labelled the dingles.

I was surprised by their lack of atmosphere considering the last time I went there for that 1-1 dead rubber where the yak scored, behind the opposite goal with the drum, they made plenty of noise. Non existent today until after the final whistle.

Archived