Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimmer

LCFC player (access problems)

Hi guys, apologies if this is in the wrong forum, move if necessary.

Living away from Leicester means the only way of keeping upto date with things is via the lcfc player. Small price to pay for what it offers. Had it for years with only the occasional hitch.

But over the last 10months or so ive had a login issue, which we are struggling to find the cause of. It basically logs me in automatically when I visit the page, then directs me straight to the "you must pay subscription page". My current subscription is valid through till next august if anyone states the obvious!!. The only way to then watch videos or listen to commentary is to log out and log back in quickly befor the automatic login happens again. I am running firefox on windows 7 64bit. They have turned around and said use a different browser...but to be fair, I have used firefox for near on 8 years with little problems and its only this site i'm having issues with. I do not wish to change browsers.

So just posting this really to see if anyone else has been having issues and if so, how have you overcome them?

Regards

Jimmer

Ahhh nice one, cheers Grey that works..... theres obviously a bug in their system somewhere, but if that works then it keeps me on firefox.

Thanks for your input Adam....you could have just skipped on i guess, but had to say your bit. Infact looking into your history, it seems that sort of pointless post is quite common for you....

Why the hell do we need to hear about this?

Why are you posting this on the forum, no one gives a shit if you do or not.

Yeah nobody cares bout this crap

Are you running for foxestalks most pointless poster award this year?

Archived