Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

Tony Sedgewick (Fans view in the sporting blue)

Is gillespie that bloke people said could play football :rolleyes:

Thrach, your talking like a mental patient now. (i know you`ll take that the right way).

gillespie kicked the ball (amazingly it went near our goal), it had no bearing on the goal, the goal was macarthy`s bad defending.

you contradict yourself "skill".

becks has never had the tricky skill sylla has. Whats required is sylla and everyone else doing enough to win games, whether sylla crosses the ball, takes players on and shoots (which gillespie didnt do ONCE last season, and sylla did yesterday) or gets the crowd excited (sylla did that against celtic) which inturn lifts the whole team (gillespie couldnt lift a feather).

151846[/snapback]

I thought Gillespie did very well for us when he got in the team. He created many, many chances. Don't say he didn't, because he did. He scored 2 goals too even though it's not his primary objective to score the goals.

Because he freezes infront of goal, and hes only scored once, and of course deep freeze souns like de vries.

Shame his name wasnt blot, and he scored alot, we could call him hot.

151988[/snapback]

Er yes, i`d just like to copyright the phrase "hot vries" (assuming de vries carries on his goal scoring `run` :D )

I thought Gillespie did very well for us when he got in the team. He created many, many chances. Don't say he didn't, because he did. He scored 2 goals too even though it's not his primary objective to score the goals.

155758[/snapback]

I know you said not to but truthfully he didn't. I don't know how you can say he did :blink:

155758[/snapback]

Please describe those `many, many chances`? Take your time...

He did score one cracker at west ham, and it was his job to score more.

Archived