Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Sky TV

Football will never die whilst one of us has a football to kick.

You mean the business of football i gather?

Who cares, i love football, i dont care if professional footballers dont get paid, they`ll always be 11 people (preferably Leicester born) wana play for city.

Now tell me, are you really bothered if in future you dont have to pay the ridiculous some of £20 to watch a football match?

155808[/snapback]

It's people like you who are helping destroy the game. What is football? It's something to take people's mind off other things. Something that brings joy, a feeling of community. IT'S NOT A FVCKING BUSINESS. Personally I'd rather the business of football DID die, then we'd actually have people who gave a fu.ck in charge of our football clubs rather than pretentious cvnts who think football clubs were invented just so they could make a bit of money. Charimen used to see themselves of protectors of a great institution, now many of them see themselves as businessmen.

It's people like you who are helping destroy the game. What is football? It's something to take people's mind off other things. Something that brings joy, a feeling of community. IT'S NOT A FVCKING BUSINESS. Personally I'd rather the business of football DID die, then we'd actually have people who gave a fu.ck in charge of our football clubs rather than pretentious cvnts who think football clubs were invented just so they could make a bit of money. Charimen used to see themselves of protectors of a great institution, now many of them see themselves as businessmen.

155814[/snapback]

I don't like to butt in but you two seem to be saying the same thing ;)

What's your point, it's fun to argue :rolleyes:

155861[/snapback]

My point was you wern't arguing you were saying the same thing but using different words :D

It's people like you who are helping destroy the game . What is football? It's something to take people's mind off other things. Something that brings joy, a feeling of community. IT'S NOT A FVCKING BUSINESS .

155814[/snapback]

How am i destroying the game :blink: i love it you prat!!

As i said, the game of football isnt a business, but the `proffessional` game of football is.

How are you going to save football? It might be better if you quantify the definition of football that you wana save.

Archived