Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Reserves

If anyone hasn't been down already to the fairly "NEW" Marston's stadium near Hinckley I've just noticed on LCFC official site that all reserves matches at Hinckley this season. It's a cracking little ground for a non league one and has a bar that opens hours b4 kickoff and at halftime and afterwards too. Fosters chilled, Marston's FC, wifebeater etc all on tap, plasma screen, pool table. Pitch looks in immaculate condition after the Foxes vs Arsenal match played on a marsh last season. Forst match is Watford I believe.

If anyone hasn't been down already to the fairly "NEW" Marston's stadium near Hinckley I've just noticed on LCFC official site that all reserves matches at Hinckley this season. It's a cracking little ground for a non league one and has a bar that opens hours b4 kickoff and at halftime and afterwards too. Fosters chilled, Marston's FC, wifebeater etc all on tap, plasma screen, pool table. Pitch looks in immaculate condition after the Foxes vs Arsenal match played on a marsh last season. Forst match is Watford I believe.

152450[/snapback]

I've been there twice. Once for a Hinckley match and once for the City Vs Arsenal reserve game. Nice little ground and bit of an atmosphere at the Hinckley match. Think the seats are from the Carling Stand?!

Yeah I've heard the seats are from the Carling stand too. I had a tour of the main stand at Hinckley on Sunday while at a Chistening p!ss up and was impressed. For a non league team it's top notch with a gym, physio room, decent changing rooms etc.

Archived