Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WhitleyBay_Fox

O'Grady on loan...

Good move for him. Sorry for you that he didn't move to Cheltenham on loan but R&D is a lot nearer for him and more convenient. I've not written his chances off of becoming something at Leicester and I know the coaching staff haven't either. This loan move is the best thing that can happen to him at this stage of his career and hopefully he takes his chance to impress with both hands. Good luck to him.

O'Grady was hardly a revelation at Notts County, was he?

155852[/snapback]

That was his first real taste of professional football though. It's a big leap from reserve team football to 1st team football and I think he learned from it. He did quite well when he came back for the academy and reserves but this is the only way he can progress now imo.

That was his first real taste of professional football though. It's a big leap from reserve team football to 1st team football and I think he learned from it. He did quite well when he came back for the academy and reserves but this is the only way he can progress now imo.

155857[/snapback]

We'll see how it goes, but I'm not convinced. I'd love to be proved wrong.

We'll see how it goes, but I'm not convinced. I'd love to be proved wrong.

155869[/snapback]

Me too.

Not because I want O'Grady to become a world class player, I just want you to be wrong. - Once would do :o:o:o

Archived