Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WhitleyBay_Fox

O'Grady on loan...

That should do him well , see that Levein has got him coming back around the same time Elvis leaves.

155354[/snapback]

A very good point - and a wise move by Levein. Hopefully he'll get some regular first team action and start pushing the first team when he's back

Good luck to the lad - hope he does very well over there

A very good point - and a wise move by Levein. Hopefully he'll get some regular first team action and start pushing the first team when he's back

Good luck to the lad - hope he does very well over there

155362[/snapback]

It must be marvellous being a young player at City. And what a change. Levein takes a keen interest and opportunities seem to abound at every turn.

How it was ever otherwise beats me but Levein seems to be adding value to our club assets (its players) almost every single day.

I just hope the coaching's up to scratch cos some of the results (and some of the tactics)

don't seem very clever and don't seem to cog in with first team policy.

I reckon CL is trying to bring in as much as possible so we dont end up stretched. He had this idea of a small squad with several players being leaders and being able to play in several positions. But as we've seen recently with all the injuries and suspensions we've been hit and CLs realised his origional plan may not be the best. He needs to have a fairly good idea what his best 11 is and stick to it. Others should be informed whether they are backup for first team, bench warmers, squad players, etc. Crrently I dont think the fans have a clue what CL sees as his best 11.. (although that doesnt mean that he doesnt really..)

... and whither goes Tommy Wright ?  :blink:  :S  :unsure:  :huh:  :ph34r:  :unsure:  :(  <_<

155479[/snapback]

he was on the bench the other day so i reckon CL might of had a change of heart. See whether he makes the bench on Saturday.

he was on the bench the other day so i reckon CL might of had a change of heart. See whether he makes the bench on Saturday.

155485[/snapback]

I reckon that he was the only other fit striker we had. Dublin was injured, O'Grady was probably assessing the loan move and Morris is injured. I hope he doesnt play for us again as he is poor and nearly being hit in the warm up - Row U SE Corner - he couldnt finish his dinner :ermm:

I reckon that he was the only other fit striker we had. Dublin was injured, O'Grady was probably assessing the loan move and Morris is injured. I hope he doesnt play for us again as he is poor and nearly being hit in the warm up - Row U SE Corner - he couldnt finish his dinner  :ermm:

155502[/snapback]

lol

I know what you mean...i saw some guy get hit on the back by one of his shots and he didnt get many on target!

No he's been on fringes for the last two seasons and not got anywhere, either under Adams or Levein.

This could easily turn into a permanent deal.

155664[/snapback]

Have to agree there.

"He is a bit of everything.He can hold the ball up; he is a good turner on the ball which is one of his main qualities.He can run at players and get plenty of shots on goal.I would say he has a bit of everything but we just need to develop the boy into a complete player."

You never know, he could be the complete player when he returns :D:ph34r:

Archived