Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

I don't know where to sit.

i agree monkey trouble i would love something like the old SK1. does anyone remember " hello everyone this is a safetey announcement for the leicester city fans in Sk1 would ypu please sit down" queueing "stand up if you love leicester" ohh those were the days.i just moved around like a twat  i was close to getting my head on a corner but it was just too high L1 needs another 150 people to make it so the stewards cant control the standing and i wish this would happen. I will be inL1 for Luton and will decide whether this year it is better than my season ticket in F1 :)

157353[/snapback]

Oh right, so you want us to be deducted points, and/or have ticket allocation cut for away games? That's really the way to support Leicester, isn't it?

Oh right, so you want us to be deducted points, and/or have ticket allocation cut for away games? That's really the way to support Leicester, isn't it?

157355[/snapback]

This never happened at Filbert Street, and yes i would exchange a few points for a standing area (better in the long run, better atmousphere = more points) many times were threatened that sk1 and 2 would be closed but club turned a blind eye realising the place would be dead without it.

I think we should start a revolution, get people to perposley go to L1 to stand and sing, only way we will get a proper Kop. (what do you reckon?)

Also current south standers please don't take this offensivly and start a silly argument about we can't hear you and we are better than you!

157355[/snapback]

it takes a lot for them to cut the allocation of tickets. i beleive its only been done to a few clubs who have tens of thoughsands who stand. Not a few hundred in L1 but we are talking leicestershire county council here :ph34r:

This never happened at Filbert Street, and yes i would exchange a few points for a standing area (better in the long run, better atmousphere = more points) many times were threatened that sk1 and 2 would be closed but club turned a blind eye realising the place would be dead without it.

157367[/snapback]

Safety laws have been strengthened, and therefore risk of points being deducted and allocation of away tickets getting cut becomes greater.

Also current south standers please don't take this offensivly and start a silly argument about we can't hear you and we are better than you!

We can't hear you from F1, so it works both ways. I think it's pathetic that some people view this as a competition. Let's just get behind the team and stop this 'I'm better than you' shite. I have sat in L1 as well, and the away fans just drown out the few hundred at the top.

it takes a lot for them to cut the allocation of tickets. i beleive its only been done to a few clubs who have tens of thoughsands who stand. Not a few hundred in L1 but we are talking leicestershire county council here

A few hundred is enough for action to be taken. If stewards cannot control crowds, then something has to be done about it. You're also at risk of getting banned as you'll get picked out by CCTV.

This is what i'm saying I don't want this to turn into another of those silly arguments between l1 and the kop, i'm with you on that front. i just wondered if anyone knew what happened to the filbo st kop spirit? it never came with us to new ground. i feel its time we stop doing what clubs and officials tell us to do and act on our own. im only enquiring if there is a large enough contingancy who want to take action, club together and make the stadium a better place? :blink:

Archived