Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

I don't know where to sit.

I'm hoping to get me season ticket before the Luton game, so for the first two I've sat in The kop and L1.

The Kop was great on Tuesday and L1 was good yesterday, I really don't know what to do, I love the excitment of L1 and standing most of the game. But I also love being able to watch the game in the kop without being hassled all game.The Kop is a bit boring but I have a feeling the stewards are gonna make everyone's life hell in L1.

well if we got some real fans back in the kop we'd get an atmosphere back, i sit in E3 row bb and the people round me sind, as do i, but there are too many people who just like to say "i sit in the kop" and dont get into the spirit of it

well if we got some real fans back in the kop we'd get an atmosphere back, i sit in E3 row bb and the people round me sind, as do i, but there are too many people who just like to say "i sit in the kop" and dont get into the spirit of it

156761[/snapback]

Thats the problem. Another thing I don't like about the kop is not being near the away fans, watching football isn't the same without a bit of banter.

Thats the problem. Another thing I don't like about the kop is not being near the away fans, watching football isn't the same without a bit of banter.

156763[/snapback]

The answer is clear Teeno - You need to be in the Family stand

Behind the goal and next to the awayers - And as an added bonus it is a 100% no smoking section ;)

Behind the goal and next to the awayers - And as an added bonus it is a 100% no smoking section ;)

156802[/snapback]

That'll help him quit! Ohhh, the thinking you have deathside! :D;)

I'm hoping to get me season ticket before the Luton game, so for the first two I've sat in The kop and L1.

The Kop was great on Tuesday and L1 was good yesterday, I really don't know what to do, I love the excitment of L1 and standing most of the game. But I also love being able to watch the game in the kop without being hassled all game.The Kop is a bit boring but I have a feeling the stewards are gonna make everyone's life hell in L1.

156758[/snapback]

I've got the same problem, I've no idea where to sit either. :S

156802[/snapback]

Why didn't I think of that one :unsure:

F1 and L1 seem to be emerging as the singers place to be however there are still a few old men in there. I have sat in F1 for both games so far this season but i will be going to L1 for Luton game. I get the impression a lot in F1 would like to stand and infact they do at corners but there are still some who dont. Maybe in a few seasons F1 will be a standing block :S:)

156758[/snapback]

Anywhere would be good for me!

Although I'd probably go for smoke-free family stand myself.

L1 has a far better chance of being all standing as part of it already does. Besides L1 is the only way we will ever get anything like old filbo again. However more people need to go and be prepared to stand to continue making filbo way more of a football ground and less of a library. ;)

i agree monkey trouble i would love something like the old SK1. does anyone remember " hello everyone this is a safetey announcement for the leicester city fans in Sk1 would ypu please sit down" queueing "stand up if you love leicester" ohh those were the days. L1 needs another 150 people to make it so the stewards cant control the standing and i wish this would happen. I will be inL1 for Luton and will decide whether this year it is better than my season ticket in F1 :)

Scowy whats the Taylor report mate? :S

Archived