Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CovFox

Foxes in Coventry

Any out there on Foxes Talk? I (unfortunately) live in Cov and have a season ticket next year.  Was wondering if there are any others out there and would perhaps consider car-sharing occasionally? I'd be happy to do my share of driving. My daughter is too young so it will be a while before I start dragging her and the Mrs along so I'l be alone driving myself up next season. Or does anyone catch the train?  Bit of a pain having to change at Nuneaton but I've done it a couple of times.

Cheers buddy - it can get tough at times, particularly when walking the dog with a Leicester shirt on and you get abuse from passing cars (I only tried that once and didn't fancy repeating the experience).  I did dare to hang my scarf from my upstairs window on the day we got promotion confirmed this year and nobody bricked my house so maybe they're coming round to the idea that we are superior and they should concentrate on dragging their sorry arses out of League One rather than obsessing over us. 

Cheers buddy - it can get tough at times, particularly when walking the dog with a Leicester shirt on and you get abuse from passing cars (I only tried that once and didn't fancy repeating the experience). I did dare to hang my scarf from my upstairs window on the day we got promotion confirmed this year and nobody bricked my house so maybe they're coming round to the idea that we are superior and they should concentrate on dragging their sorry arses out of League One rather than obsessing over us.

Does the dog like wearing Leicester shirts?

Archived