Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

young players proving a point

Yes well done to them both, but what we must remember is that both players are currently operating 2 divisions lower down than the level we play, so we must not get carried away, this will be good experience and hopefully a confidence booster to O'Grady and that this loan spell will play a significant part in his overall career development. Hopefully he will return a better player for the experience and be more prepared to challenge for a first team berth. Because in the games I have seen him in he looks a million miles away from championship level.

Are there any other of your youngsters that are doing well?

Boston fans would love a youngster from any club at your level.

Boston Fan

161016[/snapback]

I don't think we're planning on loaning out any of our better youngsters really... Personally I think O'Grady was just loaned out to get him a club as he's been around the first team for a while but has only played once. One 'youngster' we might be looking to get off our books is Tommy Wright...

Archived