Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pagey85

Arsenal Tickets up for Auction in L1! Ends tonight in aid of text"ellis" and Childrens Brain Tumour Research

Unfortunately I am unable to make the Arsenal game this Sunday, due to being on a stag weekend.

As my friend is also going on the stag weekend, his ticket is also available, so we have decided to auction them for our chosen charities.

Obviously mine is going to go to text"ellis" (I may not be cycling this year but still need to keep those donations coming in!) and my friends charity is for Childrens Brain Tumour Research, which his girlfriend is currently fundraising for in memory of her younger sister, Ella Stevens, as this year marks 10 years since she passed away.

The two tickets are located in L1, Row DD and we will have someone available to meet the winning bidder to hand over the tickets to gain entrance into the match.

Auction runs until 9pm tonight and bids can be made on here, through Twitter @textellis or on Facebook (Text Ellis)

The current bid stands at £130 for the two tickets :)

All for 2 fantastic causes!

Archived