Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlueSSoldier

Stoke Travel - Cheaper than Fox Travel?

Hey,

I am currently looking into how I am going to get to the stoke game and found that ausden clark are offering travel from £7 but I've check fox travel and they are £10.

My question is, whose travel is better? - the train is way too expensive for stoke that isn't that far away.

Is ausden clark going to be worse than fox travel as it is cheaper??

Hey,

I am currently looking into how I am going to get to the stoke game and found that ausden clark are offering travel from £7 but I've check fox travel and they are £10.

My question is, whose travel is better? - the train is way too expensive for stoke that isn't that far away.

Is ausden clark going to be worse than fox travel as it is cheaper??

Ausden Clark I personally found better than foxes travel, they depart earlier than foxes travel.

Is  there  a restriction for ausden clark e.g under 16s must be accomonied by an adult like there is for foxes travel :unsure:  :unsure:

Went to the Stoke game with Ausden Clark, a great atmosphere and such great coaches too! There does seem to be any restrictions on under 16s having to be accompanied, plus they told me the age for a child includes 16 year olds!

Archived