Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chinna

Burnley season tickets for paper tickets, unable to go...

Hi,

We have 3 season tickets and are unable to go to the Burnley game. I want to give these tickets to someone else but don't want to give my season tickets. In case they get abused, now if I go to the ticket office would I be able to get paper tickets and upgrade the child to an adult if another adult wants to go and would anyone know charges for this. Don't want the tickets to go to waste especially if it's a sell out.

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

Not sure about the season tickets to paper but when I had a season ticket three years ago you could upgrade the childs ticket for an adult. This was paper. If you can we are desperate to get three tickets for Burnley as my daughter is back from Australia for a bit. If not I can leave my driving licence as a deposit and obviously pay the going rate for the three seats.

Are you in the family stand, if you're upgrading a child's to an adult you will probably have to move out of the family so getting 3 'new seats' would involve printing new tickets for which i've never been charged. Of course no guarantee you'll get 3 together elsewhere.

If you manage to sort the paper tickets do you have someone ready to use them? As I would like be able to go but can't get tickets I can pay also. If you cannot get paper tickets I would be able to leave a deposit as well

Archived