Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest freund

Music software

Guest freund

Does anyone know of any decent music making software, preferably cheap or free (although any suggestions would be helpful)

cheers

Does anyone know of any decent music making software, preferably cheap or free (although any suggestions would be helpful)

cheers

14940[/snapback]

If you have a mac (which i doubt) Garageband is an excellent programme, really easy to use with loads of samples to use.

Guest freund

Used to have a mac, but not any more :rolleyes:

I have heard that garage band is good, maybe it will come out for pc in the future :thumbup:

cheers

14940[/snapback]

hello freundy,

i'm your man for this

i have more music software then i've had microwave dinners

cubase is good for starters

i tend to use for my own music two very simple but powerful programs and i've stuck with them for years....fruity loops and cool edit pro

if you like i can get a few cd copies in the post to ya...just let me know what you're looking to do and i'll see what i can do

cheers

14940[/snapback]

hello freundy,

i'm your man for this

i tend to use for my own music two very simple but powerful programs and i've stuck with them for years....fruity loops and cool edit pro

if you like i can get a few cd copies in the post to ya...just let me know what you're looking to do and i'll see what i can do

16521[/snapback]

since i posted the original message I got cubase, but haven't really had time to use it yet.

don't think i'd really need much else would I? but help appreciated :P

cheers

14940[/snapback]

hello freundy,

i'm your man for this

16521[/snapback]

since i posted the original message I got cubase, but haven't really had time to use it yet.

16585[/snapback]

nah not really....get stuck in first

if you need anything else then post up..

cheers

14940[/snapback]

hello freundy,

i'm your man for this

16521[/snapback]

16585[/snapback]

nah not really....get stuck in first

if you need anything else then post up..

16826[/snapback]

don't worry, you'll be the first i come to when i can't work the damn thing! ;)

Archived