Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

How much space did McCarthy have ?

This (less wide angle) image from the back of the net also seems to suggest:

- Paddy had lots of space

- the keeper could have saved it

0,,10274~2732063,00.jpg

Can't wait for the highlights... :)

It was a cream cake with icing and a cherry on top cross. It had pace. We had men running in to take advantage of the space as Hull's defence had moved on mass to Stearman and the ball. It looks as though it could have been saved, but the pace of the cross gave Paddy the chance to fire in the ball, rather than getting under a looping, slow, floated ball and sending it over the bar.

Can this boy take corners too?

And you this...HOW?

lets hope it is BO, then he can score loads more this season!

Had he had BO, I would have certainly noticed! ;)

(You can always hope he's developed some over the last 2 weeks - ie since he had his hair cut again - though!)

WithPaddy_post.jpg

defo not :P

when I had my photo taken with him I thought he smelt quite nice actually... :blush::whistle:;)

Indeed ;)

Darn, this won't help him keep those opponents off then!!! Perhaps he should invest in some really horrible perfume to use during matches only? Just a thought...

He had way too much space. I think Hull were repaying us the compliment after we gave them far too much space in our penalty area throughout the game ;)

Seriously though, it was shocking defending, much like ours, not that I'm complaining! :D

He had way too much space. I think Hull were repaying us the compliment after we gave them far too much space in our penalty area throughout the game ;)

Seriously though, it was shocking defending, much like ours, not that I'm complaining! :D

It occurred to me too!

defo not :P

when I had my photo taken with him I thought he smelt quite nice actually... :blush::whistle:;)

If he spelt of garlic and kippers then he would still smell nice to you! ;):P

I say BO because they do run around in the game a lot and so i guess they sweat quite a bit, but anyway the point is that the Hull defending is clearly the same level, if not worse, than leicesters!

Maybe they have been taking tips from Leicesters superb zonal marking system!

If he spelt of garlic and kippers then he would still smell nice to you! ;):P

I say BO because they do run around in the game a lot and so i guess they sweat quite a bit, but anyway the point is that the Hull defending is clearly the same level, if not worse, than leicesters!

Maybe they have been taking tips from Leicesters superb zonal marking system!

If you keep yourself clean, then you shouldn't smell of BO even if you are hot and sweaty.

If you keep yourself clean, then you shouldn't smell of BO even if you are hot and sweaty.

Well true, but how about this... you start the day nice and clean, then have several workouts throughout the day (with no chance to shower and change clothes). That might challenge even the toughest deodorants!

[ I cannot believe where this discussion is going... :P ]

... It looks as though it could have been saved, but the pace of the cross gave Paddy the chance to fire in the ball, rather than getting under a looping, slow, floated ball and sending it over the bar.

Can this boy take corners too?

By "boy", do you mean Paddy? :P

(I am sure he would laugh at that) :D

Archived