Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Connoly

Leeds joke!

Peter Ridsdale and Leeds PR manager Max Clifford have decided to make a film of Leeds' incredible season. The press have commented in recent weeks "You couldn't script the soap opera that is Leeds United." So to get one over on the press and to make some much needed money, Peter Ridsdale and Max Clifford have decided to make a movie. There are a host of Hollywood stars who are big admirers of Leeds United, some of whom have already expressed their desire to feature in the film, and even help fund the project. Stars that have so far volunteered to help Leeds climb back to glory include Mel Gibson Bruce Willis, Arnold Swarzchenegger, and Sylvester Stallone. In a press conference, the excited stars were asked: "Who are you likelyto play in the movie?

" Mel Gibson said "I'd like to play Harry Kewell, being an Ausie and all."

Bruce Willis said "I'd have to be the all action, no fear Danny Mills . I've even got the bald head"

Sly Stallone wittily slurred "I'd like to play Robbie Fowler, cos he is much like I am in my gun-wielding action movies, a great finisher."

The press were becoming intrigued and asked: "How about you Arnie? Where do you see yourself fitting into all this?" Arnie leaned forward . . . . .

took off his shades . . . . . . . .

and said . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

wait for it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I'll be Bakke."

Archived