Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

The reality thread

Thats it i'm done with the reality of todays LCFC so i'm now going to just believe we are the best team in Europe, We have a great guy like Steve Walsh / some local millionare who is our benefactor.

We are currently playing Chelsea at 3pm on a saturday as is evry game played and i'm standing up and singing the whole game and so is everyone else

We now play at Filbert Street which has got council approved plans to improve it to 100,000 all standing arena, we have never heard of the walkers stadium

If we can hold on to this 2-0 for another minute we are guaranteed the title chasing down a 15 point gap from F*rest and they are all crying live on the BBC who now have rights to the games for free

I payed £200 for my season ticket, the players earn £5000 max a week and they now run their nuts off whilst in a city shirt

Sven Goran Ericsson is now Leicesters manager it just shows how good we are we can employ and still win trophys lol

We sold a player now the transfer window system has been abolished and he was mortified to hear that the prestigious Leicester were letting him go, he was pleading with manager Sven to let him stay he was in tears and rather than move he decide to retire, stating that he could never play for any other team such was his love for the club

People in Thailand, Epsom, Bejing, or New York don't support LCFC, as we don't have fake fans

The food at Filbo is very tasty and costs £1 for all products and you are served by people with some comprehension of the English language.

The Birch has been retired given his own parking place and seat for time served but has been told not to appear unless asked

Gerry Taggert now talks to the fans at half time with Colin Gibson

Radio Leicester now have a policy for no Rugby on a saturday and for all those who commentate on LCFC to be a LCFC supporter as Nev Foulger has been reinstated

Everyone else wishes they were Leicester fans becaus we are great :thumbup:

What pissed me off at the Chelsea game was that we were all told to look under our seats at half-time for a special prize and we all had keys to a car. Its just my bloody luck to end up with

800.jpg

and my mate in the next seat had...

800.jpg

Nothing good never happens but at least we won the title.

Archived