Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

With all the new signings...

Now that Micky has brought in many new players, where do you think we will finish in The Championship this season?

With the signings Micky has made I'm very confident of finishing in the automatic places. With players like Connolly, Dublin, Gudjonsson, Willaims, Canero, Keown, Dabizas, Walker etc we have some excellent players at this level. Aslong as we can not drop points like last season I'm sure we can have a good season.

If we defend for the full 90 mins then we have very chance of being the top 2. If we don't then we will struggle to even get into a play-off place. ;)

Guest Guest

Shocking to see that City have snapped another player up because either the manager or the director of football have worked with them many years ago. Apparently it was Bassett who encouraged Adams to sign Blake as he signed him at Sheff United and reckoned he would fit the bill.

Now Blake doesn't bother me, i'm sure he has 10-15 goals in him if he plays but he's a nothing signing. A squad filler at best when we already had 6 strikers at the club, so why sign another? Why not wait and see how things are going a few months down the line, that money could have been used on strengthening other areas that might be under jeopardy during the season. It's not as if Blake has been signed as a long term fix, he's 32 and is on a one year deal. Why not get someone on loan, seems odd to me.

Guest Daniel

I can see us winning this division now, we've got some good quality and ive promised people i will be more optimistic, so come on city!

Archived