Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Well Matt Ryan is a bag of wank
  2. As if this is a world cup knockout game
  3. I expect better from you Para
  4. That's what the boy does I see Trossard and Youri have made up
  5. I don't think the expectations there with them anymore. Their so called golden generation are all either retired or old now
  6. Think I've found @hfaes second account
  7. What a fooking goal! Senegal are dangerous!
  8. I mean the 1960's is relatively new I suppose
  9. Just saw that Wissa miss again Even Daka would be proud of that one!
  10. If Wissa puts in that sitter to make it 2-0 it could've been too much to claw back It was the right result in the end but my god we make it look so difficult
  11. Yeah I agree. Think I misunderstood the original point
  12. Much like Leicester I just think the bar gets lower and lower until it's too late. Think we just need that one convincing performance to invigorate the players. Maybe the end to this one could be that but I'm not so sure
  13. Kane reckons that's our best performance of the tournament. Were the others really that bad?
  14. They're DR Congo. We should be comfortably beating these sides. Lording it because Kane got us out of an embarrassing situation We're limping through this tournament and when we come up against a proper side we'll be found out as usual Just enjoy the fact we scraped through rather than claiming its something it's clearly not
  15. Kane saved us from a really embarrassing result there. Anything but convincing yet again but on to the next one
  16. What a goal! Feel bad for their keeper
  17. All good my mate. Hope that goal springs us into life Can't be doing with penalties
  18. Pot noodle? Do you think I'm made of money?
  19. They all look as miserable as sin No personalities
  20. It's always been the same. The only difference now is we don't have the quality either
  21. Won't even be able to blame the opposition playing "anti football" for this one. The sympathisers are gonna have to be creative with their excuses
×
×
  • Create New...