Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Yeah we really are spoiled as fans of this club
  2. Oh yay another ex Southampton player. We're a recurring nightmare
  3. Agreed. Owners should have to put some money into a protected account that ensures the clubs future is safe even if their ownership fails for whatever reason. Whether they do that at the start of their ownership or they pay a percentage of any money spent in a window or whatever But framing this PSR bollocks as "protecting the clubs" is clearly bullshit and I think most people see through it now
  4. Don't the owners of Man City own Etihad airways?
  5. It feels 20 years too late on that one. Agree with the sentiment though
  6. Cheatings cheating though. I'm being facetious obviously, the two are miles apart but anybody who thinks their own club is squeaky may be surprised if they were allowed to look behind the curtain. Let's not forget this only came out because of a leaked email. The fact the premier league were none the wiser really shows up the whole facade
  7. Like I said before, I assume you were equally appalled by our own cheating? I'm guessing not though somehow
  8. The furore of the lynch mob if they get away with this lightly will be glorious
  9. Feel the same. A load of faux outrage over nothing
  10. Is that possible? Asking for a friend
  11. I just find it too over the top. It's entertaining in a ridiculous way though I guess
  12. Therapy perhaps?
  13. Simple Minds next year
  14. Watched the first two episodes of the new Mobland series. Utter shite The formula for these peaky blinders rip off shows seems to be Fontaine's Song + Eccentric lunatics + excessive swearing + Ridiculous gun fights TV made for the live, laugh, love brigade Obviously will be watching episode 3
  15. It's a masterpiece of a show. Jealous you're watching it for the first time
  16. Goodbye stupid *****. Happy now?
  17. Because we're sentimental towards tragic footballers
  18. Yeah we paid them £25m
  19. Matt Heath?
  20. Good riddance. Absolute joke of a player Probably the poster boy for the depreciation of standards at this club imo. Along with a few others obviously
×
×
  • Create New...