Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Yeah that came totally against the run of play
  2. Oh man there it is.. for all Brazil’s flaws they still have those attackers
  3. Brazil are the worst team I have seen… okay Paraguay but still they look all over the place
  4. I’m sure Scotland will beat this Brazil side
  5. Hey where was that graphic for the Swiss goal but we get it for when he is 2 yards on
  6. Brazil just seem to be getting worse each year
  7. I went for 2-2, but man I feel Morocco can win here
  8. The first proper shock. Well done Qatar, congrats on your first point
  9. Let’s be honest Qatar were looking the more likely towards the end…
  10. I’m baffled he still looks offside even in that shot
  11. Just as I say it, Canada start to turn it up a bit
  12. A couple of harsh red cards… a hope this doesn’t become a thing
  13. Decent for the first 15 but yeah South Africa are starting to get a bit more into it
  14. I expected better, they did top their group to qualify I believe
  15. Wow talk about defensive errors, then the keeper gets beat with a shot right at him
×
×
  • Create New...