Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Arsenal have been compact, made it difficult. Bayern obviously were far more open. It’s a different game.
  2. Going to say it, this is what tuchel will be looking for from England… don’t expect exciting football… but it could be winning football
  3. I’m sure Spain won a lot from 2008 to 2012 because the Barca team were pretty much well Spain
  4. I suppose it’s about winning big matches. And at the WC every game is big. But I get you
  5. With Arsenal we do have Saka, Madueke, Eze, rice so maybe it isn’t a bad thing.
  6. I knew psg wouldn’t have it easy.. Arsenal are possibly the best defensive side in the world. People saying 3-4 to psg were being a bit silly
  7. This is true… maybe I do see a silver lining here
  8. Could it be a worse bunch to win the CL. I usually do support English sides in Europe, but I can’t bring myself to do so here
  9. Ouch 2 sets and 5 one up and then that collapse. Tough that one, the heat clearly got to him
  10. Yeah I mean it’s two seasons now and they have finished 17th twice.. not happen again likely it will
  11. Let’s not put them close to big six anymore… 😂
  12. Very dodgy, I don’t see how that could be stopped. I’m sure it was after the bell too
  13. Oh my there is some light, some end to the darkness… please
  14. It was clear once he left spurs to a proper elite side he was going to go up a level while spurs went down several levels
  15. We sure did, should have done much better. Had we managed to appoint Emery instead well…
  16. True, there are a handful of clubs, like your PSG, Barca, Real, Munich that are able to compete financially hence why CL is not so dominated by English clubs. Makes for a strong PL overall.
  17. The last thing I need right now is Chelsea winning something this season
  18. It is that Celtic were favoured with some very soft penalties it’s sickening!
  19. To be honest O’Neill really did work a miracle there… I know being Celtic manager means titles… but from the situation he had it was a special win. P.S. I hate Celtic
  20. I’m happy for O’Neill though to be honest, I don’t like Celtic but I love o’Neill he really did turn them around
  21. Yeah the second half was very poor from hearts to be fair. You can’t do that if you want to win the league
  22. We went through it when we should have got CL and Man U were getting the most dodgy penalties nearly every match it’s shit
  23. Yeah that 4 nil Villa win was the highlight of the season
×
×
  • Create New...