Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. They are having to wheel out Yamal here
  2. Cape Verde looking to make it to the fourth quarter at 0-0…
  3. Spain look very pedestrian to me. Not moving it fast enough, not so sharp. Cape Varde obviously doing a great job though
  4. Dutch went 2-1 up, and then it was pretty much all Japan. I would say 2-2 was fair though, great second half
  5. I want England to win it but I’m team Japan up till that point
  6. 2-2 see attacking this Dutch team works
  7. Gung Ho Japan have been the opposite tonight
  8. well Japan decide to attack and score
  9. Japan need to push their line 10 yards higher and start being nastier without the ball. Not reckless… just less passive. The longer they sit off, the more this becomes exactly the kind of controlled, low risk game the Dutch would prefer
  10. At least I didn’t stay up till 2am for this
  11. Japan seem to be happy playing on the counter… they should try to get at this Dutch side
  12. The Dutch do look dangerous from set pieces. Certainly got a good height advantage
  13. Curacao qualified fairly, I understand that… but look at the opposition. This really does need to be looked into
  14. It was a shock that Brazil team made it that far
  15. I hasn’t heard of Curacao until now. So yeah didn’t expect much. Decent first half, and they have actually exploited some of the German weaknesses
  16. They are looking good to be fair, but yeah you can’t get too overly excited about this.
  17. Oh well, at least Curacao gave them a scare, more than what I expected
  18. Hamilton starting to enjoy that Ferrari now, and showing he hasn’t quite lost it yet
  19. Well he struggled for wins with rangers in the Scottish league… with most of those teams pretty much league one quality… anyway hopefully he has learnt a few things and somehow improved.
×
×
  • Create New...