JonnyZeroFox
Member-
Posts
1,927 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox
-
He thought he was better and bigger than he was, couldn’t even secure a permanent deal at Monaco
-
Hopefully gets stripped of all his titles
-
Premier League 2026/2027 Season
JonnyZeroFox replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
Let’s face it after Chelsea, I don’t really hold out for anything that’s really going to set them back -
Premier League 2026/2027 Season
JonnyZeroFox replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
Should have gone down last season, they are looking even worse this one -
Well poor again, especially the second half… drawing even if they had 11 when taking the lead isn’t good… never mind when they are down to 10 and had been since the 20th minute
-
No one can finish… you get a bit of positivity with a good result against Stockport then we go backwards again.. really need a win. I don’t want to be negative, but I’m struggling to be anything other than negative ffs
-
Barnsley aren’t great, they are a poor side yet we are struggling against 10 men too… a draw is very unacceptable here
-
Emil Riis joins on 4 year deal - Official
JonnyZeroFox replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Have we finally found a decent striker since vardy -
John Lundstram signs on two year contract
JonnyZeroFox replied to Tuna's topic in Leicester City Forum
Good payer to have, was happy with him today -
Giving every manager since had clear red flags, and no one was excited about any of the appointments says it all
-
Top to be blind to PSR rules and the like is odd so clearly he doesn’t have a clue how to run a football club. So yeah, I expect he would have left that to Rudkin and co, who they themselves aren’t very knowledgeable on how to run a club it’s just a mess really
-
To be honest I’ll be surprised if he got another half decent job after this. I think he needed this to work if he had any ambition of maintaining his pay offs
-
Yep the post match comments from him is what I expected. There is nothing there to suggest he is willing to take responsibility, change things, and hope to get the best out of his players
-
What is our rock bottom and when do we hit it?
JonnyZeroFox replied to Sly's topic in Leicester City Forum
If you mean plausible Rock bottom, under this ownership there isn’t a floor, basically we are sinking into the depths -
The guys a fruit loop, but man he wouldn’t put up with this garbage
-
Top isn’t going to turn it around, he doesn’t have a clue. So until he goes, no point in holding out any longer for him to suddenly care and steer the ship correctly. His had numerous opportunities and things don’t get better we just drop deeper into the depths of the football pyramid
-
I certainly do! which is why I’m furious with how things are going, I have been since Rodgers and his last few years! The club is being run into the ground, yeah I might not be positive but how the f**k can you be with top and Ruskin running the show, and hiring every useless manager they can get their hands on. Nothing positive here, the only positive was the club going up for sale
-
Well he would be an improvement on Martin
-
Exactly, that was the fear would he learn from his time at rangers or not.. we have our answer, he literally has no idea
-
We didn’t concede 5… we ummm… 🤔 yeah could have been worse I guess.
-
Bobby De Cordova-Reid joins permanently - Official
JonnyZeroFox replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
We actually bought this guy to play for us in the PL, he is utter garbage even in League One -
Honestly what have we become, this club is really a joke and it’s embarrassing. 😳 completely humiliated in League One at home. A new all-time low, it gets worse, anyone thinking League Two isn’t possible, still haven’t woken up to what is going on here.
-
…..
-
Worst result in our history?
-
League two is very much a possibility
