Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. I was happy full of energy earlier, now watching this I’m depressed and just want to go to sleep… it’s not good for you this, it really isn’t.
  2. Should be 2 nil
  3. Almost 2 for Oxford lmao
  4. I hate saying this, but do we want him to save his job
  5. Luke Thomas hat-trick coming in
  6. We are bloody terrible… maybe under Paulo Sousa it was similar when thinking back. But yeah this really is awful to watch, this isn’t individual errors costing us it’s the team as a collective, they just don’t look interested
  7. I had to check my stream several times, to ensure I hadn’t left it on half speed
  8. Bring back Enzo, I can dream… it’s all I have sorry
  9. We are extra shit
  10. Yep at home against bloody Oxford, and we are making them look good… this team is a joke
  11. That is true, but even with everything else I expect to see far more from this team… for me it can improve with a manager change here.
  12. Get rid of Marti please… Oxford have never had an easier half this season… pathetic
  13. We don’t have any threat, not even from a set-piece… and this isn’t even the 2nd half yet
  14. It’s like torture watching this
  15. well we hardly are dominate haha in fact we are the ones having to do the defending
  16. It’s like watching a team play in slow motion
  17. This is the manager, no excuse for the lethargic low energy football. It isn’t individual errors this is a problem throughout the team who ever we play with whatever side. Our defensive stats some of the worst in the league, and the one that totally comes from the manager, work rate is some of the worst I have seen from any side in years. We rarely track, close down, in fact it’s rare a player breaks out into a jog.
  18. It’s so hard to watch… we are getting outplayed by Oxford let that sink in
  19. Making Oxford look world class of course
  20. Same old shit really… Marti needs to go
  21. Sorry you got to laugh 22 without a clean sheet now… wtf is that
  22. I have no idea how we manage to get points, we barely break into a jog
  23. There is no effort, no willingness to win… everyone just doesn’t really care
×
×
  • Create New...