Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Absolutely embarrassing
  2. What a load of shit again ffs this club it’s a disgrace
  3. If we blow a 3 nil lead at home to Southampton we will find it very hard to recover… could be gone seriously
  4. Winning the league!!! Winning the league!!!
  5. Loving the new guys Mukasa and Daka
  6. I’ll hold you to that
  7. Maybe so still all doing well in Europe though
  8. Lots of dithering for sure, then he ends up hiring the worst option
  9. 100% yes, but not a chance
  10. I would love Enzo back, but come on I doubt he would take the job… we don’t even have any money to spend and look at the team.
  11. Terrible football, things aren’t looking good at all
  12. Not sacked yet then
  13. At least their side put effort in, fully deserved win
  14. We just lost to Oxford at home, barely created a chance… if Marti survives this then I truly don’t know what it will take for him to go
  15. Genuinely when we do score a goal, it is rather nice
  16. last minute equaliser coming
  17. It’s no coincidence QPR improved once Marti left..
  18. So what’s the salary difference between our lot and Oxford?
  19. their keeper had a collect the ball wow
  20. Surely he gets the sack now… surely it happens… and I want it to happen straight after this match no waiting around
  21. Outclassed by ****ing Oxford
  22. What a ****ing joke side they can all **** off
  23. A bit better
×
×
  • Create New...