Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Who never lost the faith?

I had little faith going back a few weeks with us down to a hope and a prayer as we hung by a thread to survive.

Now we have some momentum, the faith is stronger but the doubts in the pit of my stomach are still there. Desperate teams around us all clinging to their survival hopes and they will all be giving it there all.

The job isn't done yet! lets get 6 points clear with 1 to play and i will party!

I'll settle for 4 points clear.

Never lost faith in the manager but I cracked a joke after the Hull game that the Premier League patches would be 75%off in the club shop. Playing 5 at the back against Hull was far too negative but at the same time if it had worked he'd still be playing the system now. Thank God it failed, the last 4 games have made MOTD worth watching.

Just a couple of questions about MOTD which I have now watched about 25 times (I think !!!!). Might be more

• Who did Ulloa go to after scoring (the cuddle). He was very demined like it meant something.
  • Why does the King Power rock enough to make the commentator say something about it. Is it unsafe ? We shouldn't have a bouncing Stadium even if 31.5k are jumping
  • That Gaby Logan is a sourcy so-and-so !!!

Archived