Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimbo

still in the bottom 3

I submit our current predicament is to a major extent Pearson changing the way we played. For all this diamond, 442, 353 bollox, the fact is there is a clear correlation to our playing well and us setting out to try and win games. For months we tried to 'stop the opposition' and we were absolutely shite. We were great last season, great the start of this, and now looking good again, by plain and simple playing to OUR strengths which have served is so well.

I agree.

We are best at playing to our strengths, if we set out to deflate the oppositions chances then we are fooked.

I just hope Pearson plays the same way away at Burnley & Sunderland because with the nerves flowing through their stadiums, we could relegate them both!

Let's be fair. The last three games have been amazing and we are pretty much on the verge of 17th place. Right now we have the momentum. But for other teams in the run in, they have five/six games, and they could put an unexpected run of form themselves. Sunderland did something miraculous this time last season, and someone like Hull could do the same. But nevertheless we have been really good, and there is no reason to doubt our survival credentials at the moment.

Archived