Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carlo

PC Spec

I am thinking of getting a new PC and i wondered if anyone knew of any good offers or deals i could go for

I quite fancy an Apple Mac but am undecided

Also what spec does everyone else use on this site

Cheers for the help!!!!!

I am thinking of getting a new PC and i wondered if anyone knew of any good offers or deals i could go for

I quite fancy an Apple Mac but am undecided

Also what spec  does everyone else use on this site

Cheers for the help!!!!!

15262[/snapback]

I use a laptop. It has a 15.5" ultra-wide TFT screen. The video card has 128 meg of ram and I am running in 1920 * 1680. I have a 3.2 GHz P4 CPU with multi-threading (do get that if you can) and an 800 MHz FSB. I have 1Gb RAM of Main Memory. I have a RW-DVD player, 80Gb harddrive. I also have 6 USB ports, IEEE1934, LAN and modem connections. The sound card is pretty good. I am running XP. :unsure: <_<

Whatever you buy will be out of date in 6 months so wait as long as you can. If you are gaming get a good CPU and video card. If you are on the Net via ADSL or something similar remember the LAN connection.

Never buy more than you really feel you need. Only fools like me do that. ;)

spec??? got me there mate, haven't a clue what you are on about  :huh:  :rolleyes:  :wacko:  :(  :blink:

15280[/snapback]

spec= SPECIFICATION

What engine does your pc use hard drive re-writer etc

15282[/snapback]

i aint really into all this computor stuff, aslong as i got the internet then i'm alright :thumbup:

just a tip i got my friend to build mine as i have no idea with pc's its cheaper and you can put in what u need not what they give u :thumbup:

15312[/snapback]

I build my PCs, it is not always cheaper, but you do get what you want. ;)

Guest Daniel

It is always cheaper to build your p.c and i highly recommened.

Nip down to a compute fair and get the bits, you save about 200 and maybe more.

As for my spec...

Pentium 4 80ghz

3.2 GHz

1024 Mb Ram

180Gb Hardrive

Upgraded. :)

Guest freund

I used to have a mac, I thought it was quite easy to use etc., but I got rid of it after a while because there was sod all software for it compared to pc, theres probably more now though.

On this subject, does anyone know where I can buy a cheap laptop?

Archived