Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
ramboacdc

Man Utd Home Programme Request

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't know where to post this really but if the admins want to move it please feel free.

I have all but 1 program from this season and it is sold out at the megastore too.  I am looking for a Man u home program please. I have checked ebay but can't seem to find it. Has anyone got one spare/that they are willing to part with in exchange for money at all? 

Posted

Might be worth trying the supporters club office.

All the spares go to the supporters club so Lord Cliff Cornetto can use them for bedding/toilet paper.

You might get one from there but it's probably been soiled!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...