Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Random Apps trying to download when using safari browser on Iphone

So i'll click on a forum.. like i would be in general chat and i click on  the first  option in the top left corner just saying ' foxestalk forum' and it will direct me to download an app. Or I could be in transfer forum  in the cambiasso thread, then i click in the top left to go back to the  transfer forum and it will direct me again to download an app. sometiems the same one , sometimes a different one.

There's no set pattern to it - and it isnt every time i switch to a different page... but pretty much every time i sign on to FT i'll get redirected to an app or two...

IS this an FT thing to create revenue or a Safari thing?

Havnt downloaded any apps for a while so i'd be surprised if i have somehow managed to pick up a virus or adware....

Are you using the mobile theme or the full version?

Full version. I just type in the web address and the mobile version loads up... then in the top right corner i click the box to switch from mobile to full version..

Archived