Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIRMAN

Yeah fair play to him for speaking out, but the graphs are not accurate why not put our price up that doesnt include member discount then we will see how it compares. I also see our season ticket prices are incredibly low, it will be interesting to see if further discounts are given next season.

OK fair play to him at least he had the guts to come out and put across his point of view albeit with a bit of spin!. One point the fact that attendances are down everywhere, shouldn't that set some major alarm bells ringing?.

I haven't been down this season yet, I am one of the 2000 who didn't renew. Yesterday I was in a good mood and thought I might go down. I've woken up this morning, it looks a bit gloomy (Correction just started to chuck it down, memories of getting soaked watching last seasons dross are still fresh in my mind), It's a £22-£32 cheap seat depending on if I become a member (£17+£15), which allowing for the fact it's a match day and I live outside the city is unlikely to happen. It's not just the price of the ticket, there's the hassle of me driving in, Parking, Petrol, Programme (Essential as we appear to have changed the squad again and I haven't got a clue who anyone is!), couple of pints, something to eat, All together it's £40-£50 to watch a mid table championship game. I don't think i'm going to bother.

Yes I think ticket prices are too high, obviously not just here but across the whole division and a reduction won't make a lot of difference to the overall cost of the day.

If I am going to lay out that kind of money I want a gaurantee i'll be entertained and not coming away feeling really hacked off like I did too many times last season.

At the minute I don't think they can so i'll choose to stay away!

tim nice bloke well done for coming out but your not gonna fool many people with those misleading graphs , standard price £17? your having a laugh mate . it seems to me our price is the lowest we could offer while the rest of the graph is standard prices. as i said before im a season ticket holder and dont need to moan but before long we will be playin in front of 18000 people and off the pitch the club is going downhill

Tim:

"i know that we have a great team"

I suggest you stop taking cocaine.

He says lcfc view the fans with upmost respect and dignity.

On the pitch tim? When i see a "professional" in dubs waffle around as if hes some world class performer, and you wasted our money on him. That doesnt seem like upmost respect for us. Show us some dignity, by giving up your wages when you perform so badly? If you REALLY care about the club and fans, show us? Atleast admit you go wrong, properly.

The people running our club are to be congratulated on the early bird discount. But £254 (£11 per game) being the best value for money the club has ever offered???

I`d like to suggest the years we finished in the top half of the prem, and won either of the 2 league cups, at a less price, being a better offer.

Comparing us to other football clubs pricing policies, are a ploy to divert disatisfaction and ager towards those at the club who work for US. It is ignorance of the club to do this.

Tim says he invites views from fans (owners of the club), but maybe wouldnt use them.

I`d like to know what views hes disregarded?

I agree we all goda pull in the same direction, but its NOT about doing so, so employees at the club can earn a crust or bonus. Its about the best policy for the club to blossom.

You would think in this day and age, that whoever made critical decisions at lcfc, were done so by people who didnt earn anything, because they do it for the love of. Why are we paying someone perhaps £500 a week to make decisions that a true can can do, and better?

Can someone enlighten me as to what lcfc do in the community, and what charities they support?

The rest of what he says has small truths and nothing to educate us about, just marketing verbal to sell to city fans. :rolleyes:

Archived