Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Access cards

Hi, I've been living abroad for this season. But I still have a membership for me and my dad for when I come home. Just to make sure I can get to the games when I'm back. My dad has decided he wants to go to the Liverpool game and bought tickets for the game for him and a friend. He usually gets the tickets delivered, we did when I was back for the Palace game. But this time there was no option and he said he got an email saying the tickets have been loaded to an access card.

What is it? Is it the membership card?

Why do the club have to complicate things.

Hi, I've been living abroad for this season. But I still have a membership for me and my dad for when I come home. Just to make sure I can get to the games when I'm back. My dad has decided he wants to go to the Liverpool game and bought tickets for the game for him and a friend. He usually gets the tickets delivered, we did when I was back for the Palace game. But this time there was no option and he said he got an email saying the tickets have been loaded to an access card.

What is it? Is it the membership card?

Why do the club have to complicate things.

It's the membership card and yes you do get an option it's just the default has been changed to loaded on card. I've got tickets for the same game and just before check out you have to click the drop down and change it from loaded to card to paper ticket.

Archived