Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CheshireFox

Membership this season; priority to renew next season?

Hi all, anyone know whether Members for this season will be given priority to renew them next season, or whether it just expires and it's a free for all again on membership release? Going to get harder and harder to get tickets with the way things are going (not complaining mind, i'll take the hit if we have the success!) and I know we will definitely need membership to stand any chance. Just worried we might not even get that if it just turns into first come first served instead of rewarding loyalty of current members?

cheers for any advice!

thanks, i wouldnt be after a season ticket anyway as I cant make it down enough but membership will be key so that I can get down with my dad as much as possible as we have this season. Seems to me there should be a renewal option for members but with the shambles that the ticket website purchasing is I can imagine we wont be set up for something complicated like that for a good few years!!

thanks, i wouldnt be after a season ticket anyway as I cant make it down enough but membership will be key so that I can get down with my dad as much as possible as we have this season. Seems to me there should be a renewal option for members but with the shambles that the ticket website purchasing is I can imagine we wont be set up for something complicated like that for a good few years!!

If you had googled "lcfc membership"

You would have found this though the link listed as the very first result

How to purchase your 2015/16 Membership:

City fans who bought a 2014/15 Membership can renew from 12pm on Monday 1 June and have one week to do so. Remaining Memberships will then be put on General Sale from Monday 8 June.

It appears our "shambles that the ticket website purchasing" is set up and able to handle something as complicated as this already

So I would be surprised if that there Wasn't a renewal period

There's definitely a renewal period.

I've had gold membership for two seasons now, and you have a renewal period exactly the same as season ticket holders get a chance to renew their membership. (assuming your class of membership is "limited". i.e. only 2,000 gold memberships ever available).

There's definitely a renewal period.

I've had gold membership for two seasons now, and you have a renewal period exactly the same as season ticket holders get a chance to renew their membership. (assuming your class of membership is "limited". i.e. only 2,000 gold memberships ever available).

Thanks Fox Wanderers, exactly what I was looking for; a helpful friendly and non-sarcastic reply, shame not everyone on here can follow your lead and just offer a bit of advice or jog on :D

• 3 weeks later...

No idea on cap level however realistically how many are going to give up a season ticket. Relocation, death or finances..less than 5% will not renew I reckon. We've got a family membership and unless the club increase the season ticket numbers I can't see the every gold or family member getting the opportunity.

I got two Gold memberships the season before this one and I renewed easily for this season. I also had access to a couple of season tickets, but after being severely tempted stuck with the memberships. Couldn't quite justify the expense when i live in London and there are so many midweek games and KO changes for television. Tempted to get one season ticket next season if I get the chance.
Sadly there is some unpleasantness that passes for 'banter' or 'advice' on this forum at times. The majority are nice enough though!

Archived