Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Player Ratings vs Cardiff City

I know it will be a little while before anyone is back home, but the page is ready to take the ratings of anyone who went, or who listened on the radio and wishes to vote too.

I must reiterate as it is on these kinda nights that it happens, please don't vote out of frustration, anything I class as "silly" votes which are clearly born out of overemotion will not be counted as it will take the results to an inaccurate level. I hope people understand where I am coming from on this.

Go to www.player-ratings.co.uk to register your vote.

I know it will be a little while before anyone is back home, but the page is ready to take the ratings of anyone who went, or who listened on the radio and wishes to vote too.

I must reiterate as it is on these kinda nights that it happens, please don't vote out of frustration, anything I class as "silly" votes which are clearly born out of overemotion will not be counted as it will take the results to an inaccurate level. I hope people understand where I am coming from on this.

You're having a laugh. :D:D:D:D;):thumbup:

I think avoiding frustration is going to be difficult today. Perhaps best not vote for a while then...

Archived