Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aroberts123

Coming home from Oz

I know this is an extremely long shot, but its my last hope...

im a 21 year old student and have lived in melbourne for 8 years now, I havent missed a game all season and obviously i am well chuffed as to how we are doing! So chuffed that i want to book flights home for the last few ( even one) game. As expected, finding a ticket isnt going to be easy and i am desperate to be there..... hospitality packages are already gone also..

i did the same thing for the watford play offs after booking my flights the day after the forest game- arguably that wasnt my most prudent of purchases, however i have a feeling this one will be the one.

Cheers guys

I know this is an extremely long shot, but its my last hope...

im a 21 year old student and have lived in melbourne for 8 years now, I havent missed a game all season and obviously i am well chuffed as to how we are doing! So chuffed that i want to book flights home for the last few ( even one) game. As expected, finding a ticket isnt going to be easy and i am desperate to be there..... hospitality packages are already gone also..

i did the same thing for the watford play offs after booking my flights the day after the forest game- arguably that wasnt my most prudent of purchases, however i have a feeling this one will be the one.

Cheers guys

Sorry I can't help you,but I wish I could.You must be loaded!

I think he means he hasnt missed a game on TV all season, would have to be loaded to keep flying back lol and have lots of recovery power lol.

Good luck with finding a ticket, are you talking about at home in Leicester?

Yes seen every game on telly in aus , all hours!       Not looking good at the moment, hospitality went instantly apparently.

When are you planning on coming back to the UK? I have a membership but am unable to make the Newcastle game on 14th March, and a I think there a few single tickets left if that's any help?

I'd imagine ideally you'd probably want to head back a bit later, perhaps when we play West Ham and Swansea at home 2 consecutive weekends - but I guess it depends on how long you're planning on staying.

When are you planning on coming back to the UK? I have a membership but am unable to make the Newcastle game on 14th March, and a I think there a few single tickets left if that's any help?

I'd imagine ideally you'd probably want to head back a bit later, perhaps when we play West Ham and Swansea at home 2 consecutive weekends - but I guess it depends on how long you're planning on staying.

Thanks for the offer!  Im looking to come later than that perhaps at the start of April as march is uni assignment time for me.   

Hi again. Im thinking west ham and swansea are probably the most realistic fixtures to aim for- any ideas where i could find tickets? I just looked at memberships online, there is silver still available- whats the likelihood of getting a ticket wiith a membership?

Hi again. Im thinking west ham and swansea are probably the most realistic fixtures to aim for- any ideas where i could find tickets? I just looked at memberships online, there is silver still available- whats the likelihood of getting a ticket wiith a membership?

Very few games have made it to general sale this season, and given the success the team are having I think it's fair to assume that no other home game will make general sale.

A silver membership practically guarantees you a ticket (one per membership), so that would be your best bet.

Your only other alternative is to find someone with a membership who is willing to buy you a ticket - though that might prove to be difficult as a lot will want to attend the remaining fixtures!

Good luck.

Very few games have made it to general sale this season, and given the success the team are having I think it's fair to assume that no other home game will make general sale.

A silver membership practically guarantees you a ticket (one per membership), so that would be your best bet.

Your only other alternative is to find someone with a membership who is willing to buy you a ticket - though that might prove to be difficult as a lot will want to attend the remaining fixtures!

Good luck.

Looks like membership is a real idea... is there no chance of it sellling out prior to release to silver members?          No real luck with tickets elsewhere, there is various online touts but they want 150 pound!

members get first priority on home tickets. Being a silver member myself, I've been able to get a ticket for any game I've wanted to so far (always get them on the first day they're made available).

Gold members get first priority, but there are more non season ticket holder seats in the ground than members, so the only benefit you get as a gold member is more choice in terms of where you want to sit.

Archived