Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lev72

Booking away tickets on lcfc direct

Cam anyone help me with how i book tickets online please, i managed to get tickets today for Sunderland in the club shop but with working nights and having to stay up til it opens left me knackered, i spoke to a member of staff and he gave a password to go with my reference and told me to register mine and my stepsons details, it's the next bit i'm unsure of, can i use both our references on one order so we sit together or do i have to do it twice. If someone can give me some tips for the future we would be so grateful as i could go online after midnight when or if P3 comes round....many thanks lev

Click 'My Account' at the top

Click 'Friends And Family' in the menu on the left

There will be a section that says 'Add a friend or family member - existing customers'

Enter their reference number post code that is linked to their account

Press 'Add'

When you go to buy tickets each account that is linked to your main one will allow you buy tickets to link to their name, if and only if the main account holder qualifies for that game

Archived