Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Too Many People Thinking Like This.

a quote from our your say page on team talk. Have to say there are alot more people thinking like this. Craig will end up out if this kind of attitude spreads.

I'm A leicester fan only 18 years old follow home and try to go as many away games as i can and i'm getting fed up we're so boring, no strikers who can score goals, we need a cottee or a lineker someone who ain't bothered about anything else on pitch but scoring goals, hammond ain't scored in english football says it all, De Vries is useless, To get promoted via play offs You need to Score 70 goals, can you see that side scoring more than 40 i ain't joking but we're going down, Levein's record in his last 26 games he has won 5, says it all relegation form, Mr (I lack ambition)Levein should be sacked now, i've had enough of his excuses, he is the most boring man on earth just sits in dugout, waiting for game to finish, makes pathetic desicions like 4-5-1 against wolves who previously lost to bottom club millwall previous week, and played 4-5-1 as hughes was only 60% fit and wanted to put an extra man in midfield so Hughes won't run as much, i'm appalled and this is no Laughing matter i'm serious!

I know the guys blatently a moron, but then again how many morons suppourt our club? :rolleyes:

Every time ive seen Leicester this season Levein has been Very animated, am I seeing things?

Also there are people on that site posting that we dont have enough experince and we should bring some older players in!!! Didn't we do that last season?!! Craig is gonna end up out of a job by Christmas beacuse of impatience.

I agree manwell except for the past 2 games were Leveins sat in the stand i think craig has been fairly animated and he doesn't lack ambition he's just not as ludicrous as some of our fans thinking promotion is a piece of piss from this division Levein is a realist and has ambitions for promotion and eventually premiership stability atleast but knows it will take time.

a quote from our your say page on team talk. Have to say there are alot more people thinking like this. Craig will end up out if this kind of attitude spreads.

I know the guys blatently a moron, but then again how many morons suppourt our club? :rolleyes:

Every time ive seen Leicester this season Levein has been Very animated, am I seeing things?

Also there are people on that site posting that we dont have enough experince and we should bring some older players in!!! Didn't we do that last season?!! Craig is gonna end up out of a job by Christmas beacuse of impatience.

Unfortunately, if that did happen it wouldn't be the first time that ours fans' impatience and idiocy was the downfall of the club eg Bloomfield, Milne and almost O'Neill.

Isnt this just another thread on the same subject of leveins ability?

Too many?

Its about the Fans attitudes to Craigs abilty not about his abilty. Which quite frankly is bad and will get worse when they relise were not going to finish in the play offs. at least 40% of city fans will not even relise the players we have now will get alot better, and will play premiership within the next 3-4 years. Even more dont relise that that club will not be Leicester if we sack Levein.

No he's not. And there's no way Leicester will get relegated. We could even probably stay up playing 4-5-1 home and away for the rest of the season ... we just don't ever NEED to do that with the players we've got.

So in many ways the poster has probably got it wrong but he's not the only one on this forum who's mentioned how many goals we realistically need to score to have a chance of promotion. It was stated many times by various people in the close season.

It was also stated that the midfield looked short of potential goalscorers and so it has proved. Both these shortcomings need to be addressed if we are ever going to score at the required rate.

Chambers is a little way off being regularly in the picture and we're certainly not going to buy a Lineker or anyone like him in The Championship so, until we get another goalscorer, all the more reason to make sure the front men we've got get proper support from the rest of team.

Last night showed how many chances we can create and I wouldn't put the number of goals down to bad marksmanship this time. Generally we hit the target, their goalkeeper deserved credit for several excellent saves, another "goal" was disallowed and we should probably have had a penalty.

But, for the most part we were COMMITTED to going forward. I felt we tried to protect the lead in the second half but would perhaps accept Levein's assertion that some of the guys were feeling the number of games they've played recently and the efforts they made going forward against Blackpool.

Anyway, it was hardly boring. Nor was Stoke or Sheffield United or Crewe.

I'd would just LIKE to think a decent quorum of City supporters don't ever want to see that dreadfully negative and game-destroying 4-5-1 system again and, indeed that they want a generally positive approach from their team.

But I have been shocked that a good few would accept anything served up as football so long as we took points and THIS is what will drive fans like the one you referred to away. Whatever you think of him I don't think we can afford to be shedding spectators - just for the sake of playing the sort of football that might well see us successful.

He's not a Moron? He called us boring ( Wolves I will except, any other game I wont ) He said Levien should be sacked and that he never gets animated, he called De Vries Shit which is unfair and he says we will get relegated. Just sounds like an Idoit who is miffed at paying 27 pound to watch a crap game. Understand him being annoyed but Sack Levien Sell De Vries were going down? not really rational is it.

I agree with the George Graham philosophy, which is that in order for a club to start winning games it has to stop losing them.

I think we are still at that stage. It's not pretty, but if we are all patient we will see that the team will get better and better as time goes by.

The weakness of the Micky Adams era was thet the team seemed to change every summer so there was no real sense of progress (Not all MA's fault, some of it was down to promotions/relegations).

Now that CL has a team that is mainly his own, I think changes will be small and incremental rather than wholesale, and we will see excellent progress over time.

Simon

Archived