Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Shall we remove the "Levein Out" poll?

Shall we remove the "Levein Out" poll?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have the moderators remove the "Levein Out" Poll?

• Yes - delete the poll. It is premature.
    • No - keep the poll

Why delete the poll? This board is for all Leicester fans whatever their opinions.

There shouldn't be censorship on something that isn't offensive or breaches the rules - which the poll clearly doesn't.

The Levein out poll is a sensible question - the majority opinion will prevail anyway. You shouldn't gag people just because they dislike Levein.

Why delete the poll? This board is for all Leicester fans whatever their opinions.

There shouldn't be censorship on something that isn't offensive or breaches the rules - which the poll clearly doesn't.

The Levein out poll is a sensible question - the majority opinion will prevail anyway. You shouldn't gag people just because they dislike Levein.

I don't want to gag people, but I want fairer polls.

I felt that a third option was missing in that poll... something like "I don't want to vote"/"don't agree with this poll". This is what I have tried to provide here (perhaps I should have chosen different wording though).

It really isn't a sensible or logical option to even think of sacking Levein.

I've spelt out what he should do in another thread as clearly and simply as I can and what I've written incorporates a lot of thoughts expressed on this forum from time to time in recent weeks and represents a simple way forward.

At the moment we have a young, inexperienced side being chopped and changed around, having to play this system and that system and it is all just too complicated.

We are also carrying too many passengers or ineffective players (at least one or two per match) and we are just not good enough to carry passengers.

I don't want to gag people, but I want fairer polls.

I felt that a third option was missing in that poll... something like "I don't want to vote"/"don't agree with this poll". This is what I have tried to provide here (perhaps I should have chosen different wording though).

If you don't want to vote - don't vote. I have no idea why you wouldn't vote though?? Surely everyone has an opinion as to whether or not Levein should be sacked.

Archived