Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BristolBasedFox

Tour of Walkers Stadium ?

Just getting away from all the Levein posts for a while, do LCFC organise tours of the Walkers ? Can't find anything on the official site.

If so, anyone done one ?

Following on, anyone done any other stadium tours, are they worth it ?

I used to be a tour guide, and as far as I know they are still running, however I haven't been contacted for ages.

Contact the Community Department for the whole tour; this used to include some of the suites, exec boxes, media suite etc.

I think that they still run the smaller tours at the Sunday Carvery, which was a quid for adults and 50p for kids, where we'd take you to the changing rooms, and pitchside.

From my point of view, I preferred the longer tours, with smaller groups. The problem I found with the huge carvery tours was that there would either be a lot of people asking lots of questions, or just the opposite where there'd be about 50 people expecting you to tell them stuff, but with no interaction, which is quite hard as there's only so much you can tell them about a bath!! The other thing with the private tours was that the people I took around were genuinely interested in seeing the stadium, already had questions and had a better appreciation for the guide, whereas with the carvery I started noticing 'regulars' who were just coming along for "summat to do, innit".

I had a tour of Nou Camp last Monday. WOW! Anyone else had a tour at Barcelona.

Fantastic tour this one i went on it the day Figo signed for Real Madrid,so it was quite eventful!

The only thing that spoilt it was the Manchester United Graffiti on the seats,every United fan who was there on the night they won the Champions League had written their name and date on the seat(Wankers).

I hope it's been removed now!

I had a tour of Nou Camp last Monday. WOW! Anyone else had a tour at Barcelona.

I was at the Nou Camp on Monday also, you weren't wearing a Leicester City polo type t-shirt were you? I seen someone wearing one that day in Barcelona. Didn't do the tour but megastore was awesome but well pricey.

I was at the Nou Camp on Monday also, you weren't wearing a Leicester City polo type t-shirt were you? I seen someone wearing one that day in Barcelona. Didn't do the tour but megastore was awesome but well pricey.

That wasn't me. Didn't take any Leicester shirts. I got a Barcelona shirt from the shop. MASSIVE SHOP! Thought the Walkers was a decent size!

Archived