Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

Totesport Division 2

Wow

I'm a Leics fan and I don't mean this as a bad thing (I'm just curious) but Wellman why do you support Leicester City but Sussex county not Leics. And although we didn't get promoted I think you'll find we beat you in both one day games. Having said that, well done Sussex you deserved it

Edit - Whoops quoted the wrong person (then again i've just finished freshers week and am a little drunk)

I'm a Leics fan and I don't mean this as a bad thing (I'm just curious) but Wellman why do you support Leicester City but Sussex county not Leics. And although we didn't get promoted I think you'll find we beat you in both one day games. Having said that, well done Sussex you deserved it

Edit - Whoops quoted the wrong person (then again i've just finished freshers week and am a little drunk)

Yes you beat us twice, but you have to beat all the other teams to get promoted :thumbup: .

I live in Sussex and was born here, so I support them! :unsure: And I support Leicester City FC because it runs in me family and I was brought up to support them, so glad about that! :rolleyes::whistle:;)

Archived